Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thoughts of the day 2

It has been a long time since I have blog. Now, I am going to talk about one of the Sunday Times Newspaper article. This article is called "Couple fortfies" this is an article about a owner has owe some money to a group of people. They don't pay back and get paint all over their door. So they moved house and the new owner get paint splash all over their door. Even though the new owner has wrote a letter that saying that where the ex owner live, but they just don't care. The loan sharks just want the money back whether a not it is an ex owner or a new own.(not the full story,want it? read it.)

I refer to the report, " Couple fortfies" that the Ong's(new owner) door had been splash by paint all over. Even though the Ong's had pasted the address of the old owner, the loan sharks are still coming after the Ong's. I felt very angry about the old owner not getting tht consequnces. But, loan sharks are illigal in Singapore. Instead, the old owners should not borrow money from the loan sharks, even though is very very important.If the old owners is using the loan shark's money for gambling, it is very riduclous. There is only a 30% chance that they will win and a 70% chance that they will lose.So,they should not take the risk. If they lose they lose, the consequnces will be huge.Very huge.The old owner's door will get paint stains all over or even worst,injured or death.

Let's get back to the Subject,It is the old owners responsibilty to pay back the money to the loan sharks not the Ong's. Anyway,the goverment or the police force should put up security carmera in every floor in the HDB flat.

In my opinion, I think the Ong's are fuming mad at the old owners in their heart and the police should catch the loan sharks and arrest them.\

Hope you like my article....:D

1 comment:

  1. Hey Glenn, good effort made. I see application of knowledge especially the language. Although some of your viewpoints are not very valid, but your effort to start warrants an applaud from me.

    ReplyDelete