Today, Mrs Wee (principle) took us for the first three. But she was 1 period late as Mrs Wee must take photo with the prefects, senior leader and junior leader as there was a PREFECTS INVESTITURE in the morning. Now all the prefects, senior and junior leaders have badges now as Mrs Wee gave us the badge. After Mrs Wee had given us the badge, All of the "leaders" said the prefect pledge and it goes like this:We the prefects of Changkat Primary School
Pledge to uphold the name of our school though our action and
words and to serve the school with all our hearts and minds. We
must be dilligent and fair while carring out our duties in helping
to maintain school discipline, and be good role models for models
for others to emulate and aim to be citizens of honour. We pledge
to carry out our duties and responsibilities to the best of our
ablilties in all areas of our service to the school.
So this is the Prefects Pledge above this line. We must say it with pride and do a promise to do our duty well. We are the "Choosen one", We are here to lead the rest and hope next time they also can be a good leader in their life.
After the Prefects Investiture, we went up class and greeted Mrs Wee. At that moment, I have a feeling that Mrs wee is going to tell us about the PSLE and stuff like that. And it happened, maybe only half of it. Mrs Wee told us what our desire is. But, we must have the devotion to do it.EG.I want to do well in the PSLE. But,that is just the desire,means that you want to do well in the PSLE but you don't have the devotion to do it. Everyone can have a desire, but not everyone can achieve it, that is my main point that I am going to tell you.
And also everyone has a problem that keeps you away from having that desire.
As someone said in class that a problem faced. Like he said he was a couch potato.A person who spends all the time sitting and watch televison.Mrs Wee told us that it is important to slove our problem as using the television as a reward or a punishment. Eg,If I don't study for 4 hours I will not watch television even though If it is my MOST FAVOURITE programe in my life. But if I study for 4 hours I canwatch television. Something like that.
Now I am going to surface the main point I surface that is You must have a desire and work on it not only dream about it. When there is a problem when you are working on that desire,solve it.
That's the end of my blog,tune in to my next article :D
It's PRINCIPAL.
ReplyDeleteSo how does what she says apply to you?
You have just described what happen but you didn't bring your thoughts to another level. Opinions and how it applies to you.
Try stretching your thinking more.